Entertainment I PEE ON STUFF!

ItsLethal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
YouTube
Hello FREEDOM Community! My name is Alex. I own the channel iPissOnStuff, in my channel I do mostly make videos of me peeing on stuff! The reason why I started to make videos is because I was bored one day and wanted to try something new, eventually I turned to YouTube as a way to cure my boredom! From a very young age I loved to entertain and make people laugh from what I do, and I found out I can do just that in YouTube where I can share what I love to do with hundreds of thousands of people out there! I hope after reading this you will subscribe to me and come along in this amazing journey!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello FREEDOM Community! My name is Alex. I own the channel iPissOnStuff, in my channel I do mostly make videos of me peeing on stuff! The reason why I started to make videos is because I was bored one day and wanted to try something new, eventually I turned to YouTube as a way to cure my boredom! From a very young age I loved to entertain and make people laugh from what I do, and I found out I can do just that in YouTube where I can share what I love to do with hundreds of thousands of people out there! I hope after reading this you will subscribe to me and come along in this amazing journey!
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

I must say this is the first time i come across such a unique channel :p