Gaming I'm a fresh new youtuber !!

Stlight

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys my name's Aziz and i'm running a gaming channel called Stlight I'm from tunisia and I'm 15 years old I was going through some videos on how to run a youtube channel and I found a video where I found in the discription " join my channel: freedom" and that's how I found this network, I joined these forums so I can maybe collaborate with some of you guys my hobby is playing guitar because I'm a guitarist. my favourite food is pasta. I started youtube this summer some days after the game " youtuber's life" came out that game really gave me inspiration and I also was seeing one of my favourite youtubers (Sl1pg8r) reaching 1 million subs so my dream is to run a big channel, I don't care about youtube money, All I care about is having fun while recording Gaming videos so check out my channel, I upload daily videos but these days my internet is a bit terrible so I'll try hard to keep daily videos.

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom
i also recently joined a few days ago and so far the people are great and the forums have a lot of good content and discusions

Stlight

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom
i also recently joined a few days ago and so far the people are great and the forums have a lot of good content and discusions
Yeah true people are nice on this forum although this is the first time I ever joined a forum