How To i'm a New recruit ^^

ilyes

New User
Apr 15, 2016
hi guys i recently joined the freedom family i hope that i will find new friends interested in gaming and android developing and other tech stuff
my channel is all tutorials and how to hope ou chek it out and hope videos you like

i hope you all subscribe to my channel and maybe like couple of my videos to help my channel grow
and if anyone have tips how i grow my channel or who can feature me on his channel pleas reply to this post
i hope i'm welcome among you
thank you all ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey pal , Welcome to freedom !

how did you find freedom ? there a lot of people on freedom interested in gaming , and tech ! you should have no problem finding them !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hi guys i recently joined the freedom family i hope that i will find new friends interested in gaming and android developing and other tech stuff
my channel is all tutorials and how to hope ou chek it out and hope videos you like

i hope you all subscribe to my channel and maybe like couple of my videos to help my channel grow
and if anyone have tips how i grow my channel or who can feature me on his channel pleas reply to this post
i hope i'm welcome among you
thank you all ^^
Hey there ilyes, what got you interested in joining the freedom family? Making new friends is very likely here, since everybody is so friendly ^^ What got you interested in making additional tutorials?