Gaming I'm new and would like to introduce myself!

Bexio

New User
Aug 25, 2016
I am new to the freedom family and would just like to say what im all about. I am kinda new to youtube and would like to grow my channel as much as possible (just like any other youtuber). I would appreciate it if you could check my channel out and give me some feed back on what I could do better to improve my channel. Its a gaming channel that I use to talk about competitive gaming and what is going on with me. I would love to hear some feedback and things i could do to be better! Thanks!

my channel is ezremedy.

I really appreciate anything that you can let me know to do better, or even things that someone can help me out with. Again, thank you.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I am new to the freedom family and would just like to say what im all about. I am kinda new to youtube and would like to grow my channel as much as possible (just like any other youtuber). I would appreciate it if you could check my channel out and give me some feed back on what I could do better to improve my channel. Its a gaming channel that I use to talk about competitive gaming and what is going on with me. I would love to hear some feedback and things i could do to be better! Thanks!

my channel is ezremedy.

I really appreciate anything that you can let me know to do better, or even things that someone can help me out with. Again, thank you.

Welcome to the family Bexio, You know you can add Subscribe Button under you reply like I have and what games do you play?

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to freeedom:D:D:D WHOHO!
Glad to have you here mate:)

Could you link ur channel so we know we coming to the right channel to check out ur creation:D

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a fantastic day mate:D
and i hope you will enjoy ur stay here:)

//ADA!