Community Kensta FPS introduction

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello my birthname is Kaya (Male) (Bob Marley ref) i have been known as Kensta for over 16 yrs in the online gaming community ! I started with the series from Novalogic , Delta Force which was the 2nd fps game online (EVER) and only quit last yr! ( i know u oldies going to be thinking WTF df1 still about yes it is if u want more info please PM me i can hook u up with the community )

Anyhow i have walked away from the pixel gaming to the new gen games on the pc for adults and chilren in the future i am planning on doing a series of child gaming with my 2boys (5) (7) yrs of age i am enjoying video editing and i thought i WOULD NEVER be able to such things on the computer as i know its not the same but PSP put me off stuff like this back in the olddays of Roger wilco which is the first Teamspeak kinda thing :p xfire days.

I am looking to get involved within the YOUTUBE community and gaming community around the world but especially within the LONDON area as this is my area but i love communicating to anyone/everyone from over the world i am always up for listening to ideas and giving ideas to others my downfall is i am too blunt if i think your chatting rubbish u will know about it which i am slowly trying to control xD :p

I am a 27 yr old dad with 2 boys i found freedom from
slender's youtube page (great creator)

My hobbies are Graffiti ( more of a lifestyle tho ..addiction been doing it as long as gaming lol ...
freedom of speach an all :) , playing video games and generally seeing my children and watching them grow into young men and any type of Freedom movement.

I upload 2-3 times a week at the mo but when my editing skills grow i will be uploading 2times a week mayb even once as i will be putting more time into my videos but for now i can do what i can do :) i am doing this on myself with no help or advise or friends on youtube as i find it to be such a bit*hy place the only guy i have wrote to and replied is slendy :) a real human being a great soul everyone else seem too big to reply or something lol xD but saying that i am new to youtube so yeah im trying to slow it down while trying to sprint at the same time it feels like.

i hope i applied to become a partner with freedom ( i think i did ... anyhow i msg'd them on fb also to doublecheck) as yes i am looking to become a partner and apart of the community here on freedom/forums already i see some of the guys are GREAT. i also enjoy making simple websites so if anyone needs a hand or is lost i can help out (advise...links etc etc talk)

Last edited:

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the Freedom Family. I hope you find the things we have to offer at Freedom helpful to you. That being the tools and services that freedom offers and the knowledge from other YouTube channels on here.

Here is the method of how to get the youtube subscribe button at the bottom of each of your post like I do.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Here is a small guide made by a Youtube Certified Growth Professional and I for you and other YouTube channels.
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/beginners-guide-for-new-youtube-channels.175774/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey thanks for the great welcome guys i love it here apart from the lack of common sense with many users xD :p i thought this is a place to connect / network etc not just to use every post as a spam :) apart from tht it rocks