• what is this and why is this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 24, 2015
Katy, Texas
YouTube
Your name: Navi

(Optional) Where are you from?: Texas

(Optional) How old are you?: Somewhere between 11 and 13. (I actually have a bad habit of talking like
I'm older, I really hope you don't mind that if you check out my channel.)

How did you find Freedom!?: A friend last year.

What made you join our forums?: Well, it's nice to interact with other YouTubers.

What are your hobbies?: Video games and well, whatever I do on my channel. (What even is my channel?!)

What is your favorite food?: That's actually really hard to answer..

Why did you start YouTube?: To make videos and have people watch them. It's fun.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: I don't know yet, I'm only 12.

What kind of channel do you run?: A really weird one that you should not look at unless you're okay with being weirded out and also a 12 year old saying things that a 12 year old should not be saying. (Gotta warn you, I don't want you to be shocked.)

What kind of content do you upload?: Whatever I want to. Original songs and covers that are bad on purpose, things that somewhat resemble animations that are bad on purpose, and upcoming miscellaneous videos that will probably be bad on purpose too, and maybe some content that is good on accident purpose.

When do you upload?: Every once in a while. I'm planning on making videos more often, however.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4eAoKAECK_z-kilmrKCJDg (Last warning, everything here is weird and most likely unfit for people who don't like seeing kids typing the bad in comment sections.)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @KoreaGreentea ( ˘▽˘)っ,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Haha I upload once in a while as well, I must say I regret not uploading as often as I wanted to when I was younger. :) I'd encourage you to follow your plan on uploading more often.

Do you have any favourite video games or video game genres? I checked out your channel and found some sonic videos, have you ever played Sonic Unleashed? While I haven't played that game myself, I remember seeing some videos a few years back and was impressed by the gameplay, it seemed pretty fun! Currently I'm enjoying Minecraft but shooters have always been my favourite genre, I just haven't had a lot of time to play video games.

If you like playing games, you should check out the "Gaming Discussion" section if you haven't already! There are lots of fun discussions to engage in there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Dec 24, 2015
Katy, Texas
YouTube
Hi @KoreaGreentea ( ˘▽˘)っ,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Haha I upload once in a while as well, I must say I regret not uploading as often as I wanted to when I was younger. :) I'd encourage you to follow your plan on uploading more often.

Do you have any favourite video games or video game genres? I checked out your channel and found some sonic videos, have you ever played Sonic Unleashed? While I haven't played that game myself, I remember seeing some videos a few years back and was impressed by the gameplay, it seemed pretty fun! Currently I'm enjoying Minecraft but shooters have always been my favourite genre, I just haven't had a lot of time to play video games.

If you like playing games, you should check out the "Gaming Discussion" section if you haven't already! There are lots of fun discussions to engage in there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

I'm a fan of the RPG genre, and yes I like Sonic but no I haven't played Unleashed quite yet. It's my friend's favorite Sonic game however, so I guess he'll make me play it sooner or later.

Thanks for welcoming me!

Reactions: Danny