XBox Looking for people interested in Custom Games in Black Ops 3 on XBox One

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Watch the video and send me a message or comment on the video or here in this thread if you are interested in participating.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Awesome. Sadly, you are the first person to respond for a spot, but good news is that you will for sure have a spot once I can nab enough people for this!

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
Hey peoples, I would be up for playing with you guys anytime and if you need more people I could bring a few with me as well so let me know if you think I would be right. That clip at the end was funny as help, its like you turned into half rhino (because it looked like you were just going to charge into someone and take them down) and half man. YOU SHELL BE KNOWN AS RHINO MAN lol only joking but the clip was awesome, hope to hear back from you very soon :)

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, I am glad to hear you enjoyed the video and the clip. I wish I knew what possessed me to go into 3rd person after recording the game but when I saw that, I had to check out the ultrakiller I got and I just laughed harder than I probably should. Thanks for showing interest in the games and I will definitely take note of you and Primus. Like I said, if you know of other people that would be interested, I am open to letting them join. So long as everyone can follow directions and isn't constantly annoying, I don't have a problem with much.

Dude...if that is your real voice on your videos, that is ******* awesome!

Also, if you guys could do me a solid, will you just comment your freedom name and GT on the video. I'm not looking for likes and crap like that, it would just be easier for me to have everyone who is interested in participating have the info all in one place for now. That way I can't forget or lose anyone. You can also add GTs of people who are interested and how you know them as well.

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
AWESOME ill drop you my info right now on a video, well not right now because im typing this but after I finish and I have spoke to a few people about it and I have 4 people so far and I have told them if they start getting annoying then im gonna lay the smash down on them so they know the deal lol but they are all great guys though because a few of the have been to a lot of my car meets so they know how annoying it is when people are trying to record something and you get the odd few who are they to mess things up :D

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
AWESOME ill drop you my info right now on a video, well not right now because im typing this but after I finish and I have spoke to a few people about it and I have 4 people so far and I have told them if they start getting annoying then im gonna lay the smash down on them so they know the deal lol but they are all great guys though because a few of the have been to a lot of my car meets so they know how annoying it is when people are trying to record something and you get the odd few who are they to mess things up :D

I expect some level of odd to happen because I have watched a lot of Swiftor in my time and I know that there are going to be kids and stuff and like I said, I want it to be fun for everyone and I'm not going to be recording every game like with "search and destroy" it would be kind of a boring video if I was recording me hiding but I may record some of the other games from the other searchers point of view. So long as I can do some form of intro and all that jazz, Ill be good. I plan to explain the rules before hand and answer all questions prior so everything runs as smoothly as possible. Is everyone so far good with things being in EST for this?

Specify Senses

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
USA
YouTube
yoooo guys I am totally down to collab with you guys. I live in the US and have 170 subscribers. I just got my Elgato Chat Link so I can now record party chat. I love playing mini games and fun stuff on Black Ops 3 and other games. If you want, you can check out some of my videos! Just a heads up I did mess up on 1 video which was the Boxing Tournament one because my voice was echoing, but I figured out the problem! If you guys want to collaborate then you can reply here, add me on Xbox One: (Specify Senses) or something lol. Hopefully we can work together in the future! Thanks!

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
yoooo guys I am totally down to collab with you guys. I live in the US and have 170 subscribers. I just got my Elgato Chat Link so I can now record party chat. I love playing mini games and fun stuff on Black Ops 3 and other games. If you want, you can check out some of my videos! Just a heads up I did mess up on 1 video which was the Boxing Tournament one because my voice was echoing, but I figured out the problem! If you guys want to collaborate then you can reply here, add me on Xbox One: (Specify Senses) or something lol. Hopefully we can work together in the future! Thanks!

Awesome! I have to do a little testing to check out communication and everything and see the best way to record things, but Ill add you to my list. If you can do me a favor and just go comment your GT and all that jazz on the video, I would appreciate it. Like I said before, not looking for extra views or what not, it just would mean I have everything I need in one localized place in case I miss place a list.

I'd be down for it :) I live in Australia though... My gamertag is "UntoldStory tK"

That would be awesome! Hopefully I can find a solid time that can work for most if not everyone and have a blast. If you don't mind doing what I asked the guy above me to do, I would appreciate it for all the same reasons. Good news is, I already have all the games that I talked about in my video set up and saved in my custom games so the next step is making sure I have enough people and setting up a time to start!