Community Looking for show hosts.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey! So I have a side project I'm working on called In Queue Radio and I was hoping to find a few show hosts. There are just a few things I would need to know first.
1. What type of show are you running? (game talk, sports talk, etc.)
2. Are you going to consistently upload? (I don't want inconsistent show times.)
3. Are you ok doing it for free? (as the channel is still small, this would be a free gig. Links to your channels will be in the descriptions of your shows. If the channel blows up, we can talk pay at that point.)
If interested respond to this post.

Peep Connor

Rising User
Mar 19, 2014
YouTube
I am slightly interested in this. In the past i have done something like this. I would just need more info on how things would work.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I am slightly interested in this. In the past i have done something like this. I would just need more info on how things would work.
Essentially, you would choose your topic (something you really geek out about and is interesting to listen to while in a game) and then you would record your audio. You'd also get to choose the copyright free music that you want to go on to your show. Shows average 25-30 mins, however you are free to record more or less.
Shows run similar to that episode where it's talk/music/talk/music/etc. Usually there ends up being 4 segments.
Anyway, once you have the audio files of what you wanna talk about recorded, you send me them (I'll give you the specified email in a personalized message) and then I combine them with the songs you want, and if you have any clips of stuff to show, also include links to that. We've found that visuals make people happy even though the original goal of the channel was to provide a show that people could listen to while in game. Same goes with any pictures you want to use. Then links to your channel would go in the description.