Complaints Lost everything!

Mr.Simanetik

New User
Apr 24, 2015
Germany
YouTube
So i've been partnered with Freedom for about a 2 years. In that time i've earned 11$ which is not alot but enough to fill up my steam account.
And guess what? All my earnings are gone! Now i tried logging into my freedom account and it said your application has been sent. I didn't even get any e-mail about me being kicked out or anything.
I have seen other people had the same problems. What should i do? This is so not cool really!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm not sure if you have seen the thread or the video posted on Freedom's YouTube channel but it does seem that the system being used to flag inappropriate / suspicious or potentially hazardous channels wasn't calibrated correctly, and that it was putting a lot more emphasis on minor things, which could be easily sorted out. As a result it had queued some channels to be removed from the network, when they shouldn't have been. I can't be sure if this is what has happened in your case, please check your emails to see if you have received anything from Freedom regarding this. Also if you have been removed in error please contact our support team via www.support.tm and they will be able to look into this in more detail for you and get your re-invited to the Freedom Network