GFX My name is Sup3rNari055!

Sup3rNari055

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Hai! My name is Nas, and I'm a 13 year old graphic designer who makes intros for a cheap price of $5 (I also make intros for free for people who are willing to have some sort of trade ;). Anyways, I'm funny, derpy, have a squeaky voice, and well, I don't know what else to say other then, I hope you all can accept as apart of this community! BAAAAAI!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hai! My name is Nas, and I'm a 13 year old graphic designer who makes intros for a cheap price of $5 (I also make intros for free for people who are willing to have some sort of trade ;). Anyways, I'm funny, derpy, have a squeaky voice, and well, I don't know what else to say other then, I hope you all can accept as apart of this community! BAAAAAI!
That's nice that you're looking to help freedom with graphics. What kind of intros do you do typically? We'll definitely accept everybody with open arms ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Nice to see some more graphics designers and glad to see your willing to lend your services to people !

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
welcome to freedom