Need A Designer For my thumbnails.

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey. im a small youtuber trying to make it through youtube.
as i am trying to my best to make thumbnails, i am looking for a designer to "help" or "make" my thumbnails, and give me ideas to improve myself. and maybe i can give you some tips and help eachother, i can be usefull for a lot of things, just ask :)

if you think i have potential to try to make it. feel free to help a guy out :) .
when i start earning for my videos you will receive a fair share of the revenue made of those specific videos you hlped making the thumbnail for

it would be best if the designer is within the region of europe. but others works

he is my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82e1t2FyBNjPcccRNEBnew/videos?view_as=subscriber

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
Hello,

Id love to help you out! As it just so happens i do live in europe. Please contact me if you are interested in my services :)

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello,

Id love to help you out! As it just so happens i do live in europe. Please contact me if you are interested in my services :)
it would be nice if you made an example art. for example. the game is Dead by daylight, the characters i use is quentin smith, and the map is wreckers yard.

the reason i am trying to test you on this is because i saw you had alot of speedart thumbnails. ut not really for any other kinds of videos. if you still are interested. pløease add me on skype