Entertainment New Entertainment Channel!

Dylan Grant

New User
Dec 18, 2015
Southampton, UK
YouTube
Hello, I'm Dylan Joseph Grant. I'm 15 years old, and come from Southampton, England. I joined our forums as I've recently became a part of the Freedom! family! In my spare time I love to record videos, and play football (Soccer, for most of you!!). I started YouTube a few weeks back, and I've grown massively thanks to my friends sharing me, and I hope I can continue to grow and help Freedom! grow with it :) . My biggest dream is to live in California, with a family, and hopefully still doing YouTube! On my Youtube Channel, I upload mainly VLOG's and Challenges, with a few exceptions of gaming videos (which I'm getting more and more in to). I upload a few times a week, however, I currently have no fixed upload schedule as editing videos takes a long time, and trying to fit it in with school and schoolwork is all but impossible! You can find my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw9GffnSF2BcBXfF6BD_DA
Thanks for reading!
Dylan Joseph Grant
(DylanJG).

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Dylan Grant,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Your friends sound very supporting of your channel! Friends are a great thing to have and can be very helpful when starting a new YouTube channel. :D I totally understand the no schedule thing, school's been taking up a lot of my time and energy as well but I'm on winter break now. I hope you will be able to integrate a routine for your channel with your schedule (if that's what you want!)

You should drop by the "General Discussion" section if you haven't already, I think it'd be a nice place for you to start off in!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Dylan Grant

New User
Dec 18, 2015
Southampton, UK
YouTube
Many thanks for the warm welcome Danny, pleased to be a part of Freedom!! Indeed friends are a great thing. Thanks for understanding re. the upload schedule, as you say, weaving it around school isn't the easiest of tasks. I'll go and check out the general discussion page now!
Thanks,
Dylan[DOUBLEPOST=1450556509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks TwilightPrinze!

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 11/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan Grant

New User
Dec 18, 2015
Southampton, UK
YouTube
Welcome to the community :)

OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 11/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
Cheers mate !