stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Hey, my name is Steven and I'm an aspiring 16 year old British YouTuber who is currently working on the launch (and re-launch in the case of my main channel) of multiple channels to be launched this summer.

I'll be working on my main channel, stevicity, which will be a mix of vlogging and gaming - with plans to split gaming and vlogging if I ever take off (unlikely but I'm hopeful I can improve enough one day).

I'm running some channels for other people like the channel AlicesWonderland which is also part of the summer launch.

I'm also running a fan channel for Middlesbrough FC, the football team I support that has just been promoted to the Premier League.

What's more, I have multiple ideas for additional channels and will support any of my friends who wish to become YouTubers because although I'm not that good at creating videos, I'm great at promoting and marketing them.

Thank you for reading my intro, I hope you have a lovely day!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Steven , Welcome to Freedom ! How did you find Freedom ?

what games are you going to play ?

Reactions: stevicity

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I was recruited to the network by the person who runs Creators Lounge. I'm going to play Fifa, Call of Duty as the basics I enjoy but then any buzz games I find interesting,

Very nice Indeed ! I'm a COD creator do you have black ops 3 ?

Erick Drin

New User
May 8, 2016
Welcome to the community, dude! Hopefully we can help get you in the right track and get you back up to speed!