Entertainment New to Freedom Forums!

jeremy skinner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2016
USA
YouTube
My name is Jeremy ( Known as ImmortalJeremy) My purpose is gaming and music.I play guitar and the Computer (lol). I have Xbox and PC. In those moments, when lost in a great game or song, I know who I am and who I want to be. I do not rely on foul language to form my "humor". I'm just a sinner saved by grace who wants to please God by making His people laugh. I am always here for YOU! If you ever need anything, I'm around. I personally have dealt with some rough stuff in my life, but to keep it short I had no one to talk to so now I am the one who will LISTEN to ANYone regardless of who you are, your beliefs, or lifestyle. As long as you are nice, I will be nice. I don't take bullying from anyone. I stand up for myself and others. This is who I am. Anything else just ask. Looking forward to making new friends :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Jeremy ! Welcome to Freedom (y) (Y)

How long have you been playing guitar for ? I can see you play a variety of games which is very nice to see buddy ! But as a COD creator myself , Your black ops 3 is looking good :) are you enjoying the game ?

Best of luck pal :D

Reactions: jeremy skinner

jeremy skinner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2016
USA
YouTube
Hey Jeremy ! Welcome to Freedom (y) (Y)

How long have you been playing guitar for ? I can see you play a variety of games which is very nice to see buddy ! But as a COD creator myself , Your black ops 3 is looking good :) are you enjoying the game ?

Best of luck pal :D
REALLY appreciate it man! No joke... uh I've been playing for about ten years entirely self taught. LOVE music. My favs are Rock, Metal, Dubstep, House, and several songs from about every genre. Yeah I'm liking BO3 pretty well. Ive played most of the CODs since Black ops 1 but kinda growing away as I discover other amazing games. I'm not even Prestige yet in BO3 whereas I was the guy who liked to get to max but almost always got bored around 5 or 6 times. It is definitely better with friends.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
REALLY appreciate it man! No joke... uh I've been playing for about ten years entirely self taught. LOVE music. My favs are Rock, Metal, Dubstep, House, and several songs from about every genre. Yeah I'm liking BO3 pretty well. Ive played most of the CODs since Black ops 1 but kinda growing away as I discover other amazing games. I'm not even Prestige yet in BO3 whereas I was the guy who liked to get to max but almost always got bored around 5 or 6 times. It is definitely better with friends.

dam 10 years ! and self taught to :) that is amazing pal , what is your favourite song to play ? I enjoy all of them genres as well (y) (Y)
I'm glad your enjoying it pal , I have played all the CODs as well and loved pretty much all fo them and I'm max on this COD like level 250 xD yes it can be a lot of fun with friends but none of mine play it ! :D

have a great day

jeremy skinner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2016
USA
YouTube
dam 10 years ! and self taught to :) that is amazing pal , what is your favourite song to play ? I enjoy all of them genres as well (y) (Y)
I'm glad your enjoying it pal , I have played all the CODs as well and loved pretty much all fo them and I'm max on this COD like level 250 xD yes it can be a lot of fun with friends but none of mine play it ! :D

have a great day
I mainly just write music now. I like being different. I'd say the one song I always play to get all four fingers moving is My curse by Killswitch Engage. It's challenging but not ridiculously hard for me. perfect for a warmup before I jam, but that's all I play a lot. I listen to stuff and figure it out by ear and then never play it again but My Curse was my first metal song to learn and it has always been special to me so I still play it some! Btw what system do you play BO3 on?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I mainly just write music now. I like being different. I'd say the one song I always play to get all four fingers moving is My curse by Killswitch Engage. It's challenging but not ridiculously hard for me. perfect for a warmup before I jam, but that's all I play a lot. I listen to stuff and figure it out by ear and then never play it again but My Curse was my first metal song to learn and it has always been special to me so I still play it some! Btw what system do you play BO3 on?

That sounds awesome ! you been writing music for long then ? Being Different is good pal ! no need to fit in with the crowd , start your own :) I'm on the Xbox one bud :D

jeremy skinner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2016
USA
YouTube
That sounds awesome ! you been writing music for long then ? Being Different is good pal ! no need to fit in with the crowd , start your own :) I'm on the Xbox one bud :D
Yea exclusively for about 4 years or more now. Hard to pinpoint a date, I messed around with new stuff all the time when I was learning. Wana play Black Ops sometime?