Solved No views

Status
Not open for further replies.

horrorkesh

Rising User
May 28, 2015
YouTube
horrorkesh
At this point I've almost lost any motivation to stay on youtube, over the past 6 days I have received 1 view on my new videos, either my subscribers stopped watching my videos or my new videos aren't making it to my subscribers new video feed, I get nothing from youtube and get more views on vid.me, what is keeping me here? using a dummy account I can see my video being posted to subscription feed.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
At this point I've almost lost any motivation to stay on youtube, over the past 6 days I have received 1 view on my new videos, either my subscribers stopped watching my videos or my new videos aren't making it to my subscribers new video feed, I get nothing from youtube and get more views on vid.me, what is keeping me here? using a dummy account I can see my video being posted to subscription feed.
same struggle here...just use your channel like a practice channel...Till you find your thing..youtube is all about that one video that blows up so keep at it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It could be that your subscribers haven't opted to get notifications when you upload your videos or they just aren't interested in part 50 or so of your dishonored walkthrough. Or it could be that they are viewing your channel in restricted mode, I quickly checked on this and saw that none of your recent videos actually show up when restricted mode is turned on - only videos from over three weeks ago.

Upvote 0

horrorkesh

Rising User
May 28, 2015
YouTube
horrorkesh
same struggle here...just use your channel like a practice channel...Till you find your thing..youtube is all about that one video that blows up so keep at it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

after 2 years views should not have just dried up like that[DOUBLEPOST=1508480278][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah but you can sneeze wrong and make it on restricted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
Wow 54 Videos on Dishonored.. and 31 on Of Orcs and Men
I can understand why you like the game but why so much videos ?
If you can find an other game preferably family friendly content
(New game ?) You should get more views
GtaV RP?

Upvote 0

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
Variety is the spice of life. If jacksepticeye did nothing but Sims playthroughs for 2 years, even I would find other people to watch. Get some other games in the mix, or if you are truly set on those games, find a way to do something new with them. Best of luck!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.