G

Gods of Odds

I think it's really good, i've already got some quite high kill streaks, my highest is 25 so far.

G

Gods of Odds

Nice man! Considering I had like 4 games in the Beta, and I'm so used to games like destiny and the division, in my first game after buying it, managed to get an 11 kill streak with Reaper in my first game :)
Not bad, I usually play Hanzo and I get lots of kill streaks with him.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So, bought Overwatch, and I must admit, I love it! Just flying round the corner with Reaper and unleashing death blossom as well as landing some crispy snipes with widowmaker! I just wanted to see if anyone else plays it or if anyone has any opinions on it???

Amazing game! So far Reaper and Hanzo are my favorite. But you have to adapt to the situation right so i am playing with all characters to learn the ropes.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Amazing game! So far Reaper and Hanzo are my favorite. But you have to adapt to the situation right so i am playing with all characters to learn the ropes.
I've played with the majority, love junk rats super, pretty decent with bastion, awesome with reaper and widowmaker! And I'm still getting to grips with the other characters! Not to fond of Reinhardt, roadhog or Farrah is it??? Soldier 76 is pretty decent, zenyata is a really good healer and debuffer and d'va is actually a really good tank!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've played with the majority, love junk rats super, pretty decent with bastion, awesome with reaper and widowmaker! And I'm still getting to grips with the other characters! Not to fond of Reinhardt, roadhog or Farrah is it??? Soldier 76 is pretty decent, zenyata is a really good healer and debuffer and d'va is actually a really good tank!
Widowmaker is a great one indeed. Popped some nice headshots yesterday with her. I find Zarya a good Tank with her Pulse ability and then cannon the crap out of a group XD
As for Reinhardt he is good for protecting the group and close contact but besides that i find him useless :p
Yesterday i got the 2 trophies with Hanzo for getting 4 kills with his super and a double kill with his scatter shot, that bow is fierce!

Kim_TheVIReviewer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2015
England
YouTube
I have enjoyed my time with Overwatch so far. I mainly Play ad D.VA or Rienhardt, a little Mei, Tracer and Reaper, I prefer to play as a Tank. I played a bit of TF2 and just couldn't get into it, but Overwatch is fun, especially with a team of friends.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
I have enjoyed my time with Overwatch so far. I mainly Play ad D.VA or Rienhardt, a little Mei, Tracer and Reaper, I prefer to play as a Tank. I played a bit of TF2 and just couldn't get into it, but Overwatch is fun, especially with a team of friends.
I've really enjoyed Overwatch so far, even just as a solo player! I've started playing with d'va a bit more... I prefer either tank or sniper! But my favourite offensive player has to be reaper, he's just so good!

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
So, bought Overwatch, and I must admit, I love it! Just flying round the corner with Reaper and unleashing death blossom as well as landing some crispy snipes with widowmaker! I just wanted to see if anyone else plays it or if anyone has any opinions on it???

Really nice game i hope i wold have the money to get it XD II loved the beta !

Smithy5000

May 13, 2016
Newcastle
YouTube
I'm fairly sure there's a colour-blind mode that tones the colours down a little. Not sure if it goes full black + white though I'll have to check it out :)

It's sad you don't like the art style, the colours is one of the things i feel separates it from games like CS:GO, it's probably marketing towards younger people too. But not everyone likes every game :D

There was a few options for colour blind people, little drop down list to change what shades people can see.

I love the game. Haven't had the time to buy it yet but absolutely hammered it during the final part of the open beta so I could get a lot of kill clips for youtube. I mainly used Reaper when I started, loved just running around with the shotguns and blasting people shouting die die die.... then I met Bastion who destroyed me from afar so I switched to Hanzo and made quick work of him. In the end I found myself switching between Reaper, Hanzo, Bastion and Widowmaker (If only my sniping skills were that good on COD) I tried every character but none of them really had an impact on me like these 4 did.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
There was a few options for colour blind people, little drop down list to change what shades people can see.

I love the game. Haven't had the time to buy it yet but absolutely hammered it during the final part of the open beta so I could get a lot of kill clips for youtube. I mainly used Reaper when I started, loved just running around with the shotguns and blasting people shouting die die die.... then I met Bastion who destroyed me from afar so I switched to Hanzo and made quick work of him. In the end I found myself switching between Reaper, Hanzo, Bastion and Widowmaker (If only my sniping skills were that good on COD) I tried every character but none of them really had an impact on me like these 4 did.
nice man! Yeah, I used Reaper a lot, find myself using those characters you mentioned along with some others, I actually quite like playing as d'va now :)

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
I love overwatch. Can't wait for the ranked to come out. I have a playlist specifically for overwatch. My favorite hero is Genji, his style is amazing.

ZombiesHateMe

Rising User
May 31, 2016
YouTube
Personally, I like the game because I feel that it is very balanced because every character has a counter so no-ones really "OP", plus it promotes team play which is something you don't see in a lot of games. I think it's a well balanced team oriented shooter!

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Personally, I like the game because I feel that it is very balanced because every character has a counter so no-ones really "OP", plus it promotes team play which is something you don't see in a lot of games. I think it's a well balanced team oriented shooter!
I agree man! The fact that every hero has a direct counterpart that can nullify them is a very good concept!