PC PC GAMING COLLAB/GROUP!

DreaM_MLN

Apr 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi everybody!

I'm looking for some awesome people to possibly do a collab with and remain friends with for a long time :) I live in the UK (GMT time zone) so having a European time zone would be great but it doesn't matter too much if you don't - it just might complicate things. If anyone is interested, read the list of games below and comment your skype, and which out of the games down below you own!

Games: (not - these are all on PC only!)

I mostly play AAA games and they are usually FPS but I'm open to other genres/types
I'm not about all those top down RTS or Strategy games much though

Star Wars Battlefront
GTA 5
Rainbow Six Siege
COD WAW
Black Ops 1, 2 & 3
MW2
MW3
The Divison - Might buy it, might not
CSGO (Don't play much)
GMOD
DayZ
H1Z1
Fifa 16
Battlefield 4
The Forest
Insurgency
Miscreated
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
Payday 2
Minecraft

...and that's about it!

Thanks - DreaM_HD

Reactions: ProjectInfamous

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Don't worry about time zone.. My time zone is GMT +5:30

I would like to play gta 5 and also some other games. I don't have Skype so just pm me.

Last edited:

BlueFoxGhost

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
I'm down for it. I have Minecraft, L4D2, GMOD, and CoD WaW.

Skype is: pokemonlover381, name should appear as Blue.

My timezone is Central, so GMT-6:00. However I am typically awake very late for me, so that may help with the collaborations. And even not, weekends I am typically free at any time(On Sundays. Saturdays I tend to work sadly).

montisaurous

Rising User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
I live in the states, but I have a weird schedule. I play minecraft, but I've also been wanting to do L4D2. my skype is montisaurous

Smokey Koala

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2014
USA
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
Hey, I would like to collab sometime, when we are both available! I have Black Ops 2 and 3, I also have BF4 and Battlefront and H1Z1. My skype is whitezach, If you can't find me on skype (because a lot of people cant for some reason), Message me yours and I can add you!

Hey man I'm from the UK too I'm 21 and would love to meet some new people and play some pc games although at the moment all I have on pc is:
-Ark Survival
-Rocket League
-Gmod
-Counter Strike Source
-Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst
-Minecraft
(Only just started pc gaming which is why I don't have many games)

Hey man I'm from the UK too I'm 21 and would love to meet some new people and play some pc games although at the moment all I have on pc is:
-Ark Survival
-Rocket League
-Gmod
-Counter Strike Source
-Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst
-Minecraft
(Only just started pc gaming which is why I don't have many games)

Oh and my skype should be Rezzaletsplay