Solved Problems with linking to network freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello. i have tried to request an review of my channel to join the freedom network. but after some hours it says denied and it comes up with these possible solutions.

here is a link to te status of my channel and the different options i can take.
https://imgur.com/a/GnZcB

first issue: copyright content or possible violation of community guidelines
(well, i have checked my video manager page and everything, i have no copyrighted content on my channel, and zero of the videos shows to have broken a community guidelines rule, so i figured out it cant be that.

second issue; Quality and cohesiveness of the content
(to be honest i dont know what they mean by this, if someone could please explain what this means maybe this is te part i am lacking.

third issue: Lack of rescent content
(to me this makes no sence, as i have been posting everyday for about a week now, how long do you need t post daily for it not to say lack of rescent content. i need help

fourth issue: the contents are inappropriate
(i do nto undertsand how my content can be inappropriate to other users, i do not swear in my videos, i dont do gigantic amount of clickbait. i dont create sexual jokes in my videos, i dont nsay hurtfull stuff to harass anyone, or to hurt anyones feelings, and i dont do racism in my videos, i dont support either.
so i dont know why my channel should have this problem.

please answer as soon as possible

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello. i have tried to request an review of my channel to join the freedom network. but after some hours it says denied and it comes up with these possible solutions.

here is a link to te status of my channel and the different options i can take.
https://imgur.com/a/GnZcB

first issue: copyright content or possible violation of community guidelines
(well, i have checked my video manager page and everything, i have no copyrighted content on my channel, and zero of the videos shows to have broken a community guidelines rule, so i figured out it cant be that.

second issue; Quality and cohesiveness of the content
(to be honest i dont know what they mean by this, if someone could please explain what this means maybe this is te part i am lacking.

third issue: Lack of rescent content
(to me this makes no sence, as i have been posting everyday for about a week now, how long do you need t post daily for it not to say lack of rescent content. i need help

fourth issue: the contents are inappropriate
(i do nto undertsand how my content can be inappropriate to other users, i do not swear in my videos, i dont do gigantic amount of clickbait. i dont create sexual jokes in my videos, i dont nsay hurtfull stuff to harass anyone, or to hurt anyones feelings, and i dont do racism in my videos, i dont support either.
so i dont know why my channel should have this problem.

please answer as soon as possible
In order to join a network you need 10K lifetime views due too YouTube's new policy. I think that is the issue at the moment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.