Comedy RCC_Crew new to Freedom!

RCC_Crew

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
Hello, my name is Conner, I combined with my brothers and friends make videos that we find entertaining/funny. Before I get into what content we make I will tell a little about my self.

I am 18, live in Idaho and love to go hunting (have a passion to start making hunting videos) and like to play games (although I have no games I'm playing at the moment, feel free to suggest some, on PC though:p)... But that is just a little bit about me.

Our channel "RCC Crew", Random Content Crew (RCC Crew seems to flow better than RC Crew and it has just stuck since we've made our channel, haha) is just that, a channel with random content. Now that could be a downfall as we don't have a set type of content people watch, but I feel like that gives us more freedom, as we are not stuck to doing one thing throughout our channels life time. But we do plan on making series of videos, so that way we have constant viewership for certain series. We will continue more series, we are just wanting more feedback on our channel so we know which ideas to bring back.

We make skits, which for the most part are entirely improvised during recordings. We also make "spoofs" on other channels, videos, or topics. Everything we record is funny to us, which is why we like to do it, and are continuing to do. Our channel is just over a year old now, and as of late we've started growing a bit more than our earlier times. We are comedy based and are open to ideas and feedback, including criticism. Thanks for reading this long introduction, and we are glad to be apart of the Freedom! family!

Last edited:

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hello, my name is Conner, I combined with my brothers and friends make videos that we find entertaining/funny. Before I get into what content we make I will tell a little about my self.

I am 17, with my birthday in two days:p. I live in Idaho and love to go hunting (have a passion to start making hunting videos) and like to play games (although I have no games I'm playing at the moment, feel free to suggest some, on PC though:p)... But that is just a little bit about me.

Our channel "RCC Crew", Random Content Crew (RCC Crew seems to flow better than RC Crew and it has just stuck since we've made our channel, haha) is just that, a channel with random content. Now that could be a downfall as we don't have a set type of content people watch, but I feel like that gives us more freedom, as we are not stuck to doing one thing throughout our channels life time. But we do plan on making series of videos, so that way we have constant viewership for certain series. We will continue more series, we are just wanting more feedback on our channel so we know which ideas to bring back.

We make skits, which for the most part are entirely improvised during recordings. We also make "spoofs" on other channels, videos, or topics. Everything we record is funny to us, which is why we like to do it, and are continuing to do. Our channel is just over a year old now, and as of late we've started growing a bit more than our earlier times. We are comedy based and are open to ideas and feedback, including criticism. Thanks for reading this long introduction, and we are glad to be apart of the Freedom! family!
Welcome buddy