Other Milestone Reached 50 Recruits on Freedom!

ShadowGamersSquared

Rising User
Dec 9, 2014
Iowa
www.youtube.com
YouTube
As of a few hours ago they 50th person i have Recruited got accepted into freedom with 10 more still pending
*not advertising* but i posted a video on how to join freedom with my referral and since i have 50 recruits now that means i have helped over 50 people join freedom isent that great!!!

ShadowGamersSquared

Rising User
Dec 9, 2014
Iowa
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well i posted a ok video a while ago on how to join it has 1k views right now and i guess 50 out of that 1k decided to join freedom
i also said that you get into freedom faster (i waited a few days) and people who use a referal get in, in about 10 hours. i don't know if this has any real affect on time it takes to join but it looks like it does

Ps. it looks like im am your 100th subscriber lol

Reactions: THENigeliam

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well i posted a ok video a while ago on how to join it has 1k views right now and i guess 50 out of that 1k decided to join freedom
i also said that you get into freedom faster (i waited a few days) and people who use a referal get in, in about 10 hours. i don't know if this has any real affect on time it takes to join but it looks like it does

Ps. it looks like im am your 100th subscriber lol

I've only recruited 3 so far haha i am not good in convincing people

Holy...you are?? 100 subs baaabbbbyyyy!!! Haha! Sadly I can't do a 100 sub special because my computer is still being repaired :((( thanks for subbing man! I really appreciate it!