Gaming Savage Applications

Do you have an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch?

• Total voters
Hello everyone, I'm Jordan and I'm an iOS app developer.

Your name/alias: My name is Jordan Savage.

Where are you from?: I am from London, England.

How old are you?: I am 16 years old :)

How did you find Freedom!?: I joined freedom and long time ago with an old channel!

What are your hobbies?: I like programming and making iOS games :D

Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube to release trailer videos of any games that I am releasing on the app store!

What is your biggest dream?: To see people I do not know using the apps i created or playing the games i created.

How frequently do you upload?: I upload whenever I am announcing a new game and when a game gets released on to the app store!

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @Jordan Savage , hope you enjoy your time here. Have to say that sounds like a very nice dream as well and I wish you all the best with it, have you created any IOS game we might of heard of?

Welcome to the community @Jordan Savage , hope you enjoy your time here. Have to say that sounds like a very nice dream as well and I wish you all the best with it, have you created any IOS game we might of heard of?
Thank you! And I haven't currently released any yet but I am sure one will be up before 2017! I will be releasing an announcement trailer very soon :)
Jordan

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Jordan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. That's a pretty rare kind of content to see here~

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D