Solved Should I open a support ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommonFamilySurvival

Rising User
Freedom! Member
After Youtube changed there monetizing system I noticed over half my video's do NOT generate revenue even though they are monetized and have the icon saying they are, They do however still generate Youtube red revenue.
I contacted Youtube inquiring why? My channel is age friendly and does not violate any of the new rules for monetization. I received response saying "they have a new adaptive system and it will take time to work the bugs out". At present half my video's generate standard revenue even though watch time and views have doubled if not tripled in the past month.

Is this something a Freedom support ticket may be able to help with?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It may be worth just mentioning it to them, I'm not quite sure what they could do but maybe they might be able to collate information from a MCN point of view and outline this to Youtube.

Upvote 0

CommonFamilySurvival

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thank you everyone for the input, much appreciated![DOUBLEPOST=1495502213][/DOUBLEPOST]After further looking into things it seems half my video's have been age restricted..... no real reason why I have been age restricted, which makes no sense at all when I try to run an all age friendly channel? going to submit a ticket just thought I'd share what else I found.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.