Other Milestone SocialBlade!

MrTrixxPlays

Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
ProudToBeRob
This may not seem like a huge deal to probably most of you, but I have worked so very hard and have had to overcome issues that have forced me to stop recording videos all together.

I have now been given a grade C- on my channel on SocialBlade and it honestly makes me so happy. I am happy where I am at right now, straying away from Minecraft has really opened up a new path for new viewers and other content creators.

Last edited:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
This may not seem like a huge deal to probably most of you, but I have worked so very hard and have had to overcome issues that have forced me to stop recording videos all together.

I have now been given a grade C- on my channel on SocialBlade and it honestly makes me so happy. I am happy where I am at right now, straying away from Minecraft has really opened up a new path for new viewers and other content creators.
That's not bad at all, a C- is decent for a small channel. I think I'm currently a B but I don't pay attention to it, I pay attention to my viewers and what they like :D