• Call of duty series

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Battlefield series

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Someday i want to grow my channel so big and then do some collabs and gameplays with other people :) that would be awesome to do and grow together

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @The Gamingtons,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That some day is totally possible, especially if you really put your all into it. :) What's your favourite game? I used to upload mainly gaming videos, and I still enjoy gaming. Currently my favourite title is Minecraft because you can do so many things in Minecraft and I just have a lot of fun playing it by myself and with friends!

If you're interested in collaborating with others within the community, you should definitely check out the "Collaborate/Meetup" section. There you can find/create your own thread to have something organized nicely.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

Also please consider telling us a little bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you need some topics to start with, you can refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I have to say my favorite game would have to be Either Minecraft or Call of Duty, any call of duty. Thats because it depend on who im playing with because ive played minecraft and have gotten bored quick and the same with call of duty. I ike minecraft because its like no rules basically and you do or make what comes to mind showing your creativity. I made my own map actually that i will upload maybe tomorrow, i did a video playing on it as well that i need to upload. Im not the best but progress is progress lol. I use to play alot in high school i had a clan which i personally knew all of them and we would compete locally every week, nothing big like MLG or any of that, then college came and less time for gaming. Though we are still in college we are trying to get back into gaming but this time on a bigger level than we did back then. Whether collabs with other people or not, but im slowl and patiently trying to grow my audience before i start doing giveaways and other things to give back to the audience for showing support through my process.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I have to say my favorite game would have to be Either Minecraft or Call of Duty, any call of duty. Thats because it depend on who im playing with because ive played minecraft and have gotten bored quick and the same with call of duty. I ike minecraft because its like no rules basically and you do or make what comes to mind showing your creativity. I made my own map actually that i will upload maybe tomorrow, i did a video playing on it as well that i need to upload. Im not the best but progress is progress lol. I use to play alot in high school i had a clan which i personally knew all of them and we would compete locally every week, nothing big like MLG or any of that, then college came and less time for gaming. Though we are still in college we are trying to get back into gaming but this time on a bigger level than we did back then. Whether collabs with other people or not, but im slowl and patiently trying to grow my audience before i start doing giveaways and other things to give back to the audience for showing support through my process.
Playing locally was the best! My friends and I used to do it a ton as well, unfortunately due to the lack of alignment in our schedules we usually just play online now and even that doesn't happen so often. :(

Good luck getting back into gaming bigger than ever!

Reactions: The Gamingtons