Someone can help me please!

Zezinho Niponico

New User
Feb 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello Guys,
I m new with Freedom and I watch all videos from the George Show and I see on videos we can listen and get music from Position Music for I can use on my videos on YouTube, but I have troubles with this position music.
All the time I try to login at Position Music with Freedom button at the top of the page never works! If I try do login with email says my account is not approved! I m very sad because I try too many times contact someone from support team and never get feedback! all time George say on his videos that Freedom Familly we grow together but until now (one month) I still don t know if my partnership its fine because nobody answer to my emails from Freedom support. :( :(
Please someone can help me?
Thanks
Zezinho

Zezinho Niponico

New User
Feb 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Your channel is still partnered by Freedom. Did you go log in from Freedom Dashboard to Position Music?
Thanks for anwser me Chris, yes I do step by step like in the George video.
From my Freedom Dashboard I go to Position Music - Visit Position Music web site - Login with Freedom button on top the page - and then back to my Freedom Dashboard!!! I dont know what I can do!!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for anwser me Chris, yes I do step by step like in the George video.
From my Freedom Dashboard I go to Position Music - Visit Position Music web site - Login with Freedom button on top the page - and then back to my Freedom Dashboard!!! I dont know what I can do!!
If jou joined recently then your dashboard isn't updated yet to fully partnered status. If you connected and linked your channels then at the beginning of the new month the dashboard updates. Once that is done you should be good to go ;)

Reactions: Zezinho Niponico

Zezinho Niponico

New User
Feb 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
If jou joined recently then your dashboard isn't updated yet to fully partnered status. If you connected and linked your channels then at the beginning of the new month the dashboard updates. Once that is done you should be good to go ;)
TwilightPrinze thank you for your help. I sign with Freedom at 9 of this month. so thats why this happened. So, I have to wait until 9 next month or at 1st day next month should be fine?
Thank you again. ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
TwilightPrinze thank you for your help. I sign with Freedom at 9 of this month. so thats why this happened. So, I have to wait until 9 next month or at 1st day next month should be fine?
Thank you again. ;)
A couple days after the new month so i would check midway next week to see if it is updated :)

Reactions: Zezinho Niponico