InfluxZenn

Rising User
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I have just made a Youtube for my Call of duty clan. We are a sniping and trickshotting clan so if you enjoyed our content please subscribe because we have some awesome content to be uploaded. I am going to start putting a lot of effort into my videos so I upload high quality content. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PpETDL-0nFZF8tTozj82g

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to forums.
I hope you are going to do something different and be very unique with your video`s as there are currently 18.9 million video`s on YouTube on this game type very flooded market this one. keys to success be different, good qualty , good voice overs, lots of uploads, you won`t get many views at first as people won`t be able to find your video`s but keep at it :) I use to do 1st person shooters 5 or 6 years ago another channel.
I gave you sub so i can track your progress.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community. I wish you all the best with your channel and if there is anything I can do to help you further please don't hesitate to get in touch

InfluxZenn

Rising User
Aug 12, 2016
YouTube
Thanks everyone, I also have a personal channel which is were I upload commentaries and all videos with Influx members which are funny and entertaining. I am just using the Influx Clan Channel to singularly upload all the Clips. Most of the commentaries will be uploaded on my personal channels unless there is something important like a recruitment challenge or something. Thank you for reading

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I have just made a Youtube for my Call of duty clan. We are a sniping and trickshotting clan so if you enjoyed our content please subscribe because we have some awesome content to be uploaded. I am going to start putting a lot of effort into my videos so I upload high quality content. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PpETDL-0nFZF8tTozj82g
How much time do you spend practicing on Call of Duty? I'm terrible at shooter games, heh.