Gaming That one New Zealander

Cyclonic Flame

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
New Zealand
YouTube
Hey guys my name is *Truck honks* but most people call me Cyclonic or Cy. I'm a seventeen year old gamer from New Zealand. I have a few "friends" who have joined with Freedom and wanted to join in.

My hobbies are playing videogames and listening to music. I started my Youtube Channel as a way to get over my fear of public speaking.

I upload gaming videos three times a week at 12am CST.
My channel link is www.youtube.com/cyclonicflame for those of you who are interested.

Have an nice day/evening everyone :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Cyclonic Flame,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Wow that's an interesting name, *truck honks*, I think I'll go with Cyclonic. :) Haha I enjoy playing video games and listening to music too! Although for music, I usually just turn on the radio and let it play whatever's popular.

What kind of games or genre of games do you enjoy playing/uploading? I really enjoy playing first person shooters though I really like uploading content Minecraft content because it's so much fun to work with! Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already, it's where the gamers of the community hang out!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!
My hobbies are playing videogames and listening to music. I started my Youtube Channel as a way to get over my fear of public speaking.
I started creating YouTube videos for a very similar reason actually! I do it to get over my anxiety when in social situations which includes public speaking, but just presenting myself in general. It's really cool seeing someone doing this for a reason that I can relate to.

I look forward to seeing you around, hope you're having a nice day/evening as well!