THIEF (Someone Stole My Thread) :0

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
Hello you awesome people, I recently uploaded a thread looking for people to colab with and today I came across this thread, I don't know if its just me or does this thread look an awful lot like mine hahaha. I don't understand why people cant come up with there own thread because this person put a little time in changing a few things so why not write there own and if they are willing to STEAL peoples threads then what else are they willing to steal (Videos, Identity, Toilet Paper) I just want to make people aware that there are people like this on this forum so be very careful about what you post on here because it could end up on this persons youtube and they could be taking the credit for all the hard work that you have put into your videos, Enough of my ramblings now. I would love to know what you guys/gals think of this and has it ever happened to you??? Be careful people HES WATCHING LOL :D

Mine.JPG
Theif.JPG

Attachments

• Mine.JPG
    Mine.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
That's actually kinda funny...

No time to write they're own post, so they copy paste yours looking for a collab

If they're to busy to write a post I wonder who you would be collabing with? A bot script?
Rofl

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation

No time to write they're own post, so they copy paste yours looking for a collab

If they're to busy to write a post I wonder who you would be collabing with? A bot script?
Rofl
I didn't think that people even did that sort of stuff lol[DOUBLEPOST=1445684172][/DOUBLEPOST]

Rofl
hahahahahaha XD

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
I was ready to solve some kind of mystery based on the thread title.... but nope.... just the generall lazy person spotting.

:D
yep lol but they even changed certain parts so it looked a little different so why not write there own thread?? its very lazy indeed :)

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
If that person is lazy to even write that, than he surely won't get anywhere.
that's what I think, if they cant even come up with there own way to write a thread how are they going to come up with new ideas for videos?? that's the main reason I started this thread because I don't want this person or people like them stealing other peoples videos and ideas because its not fair when people put a lot of time and effort in to there content for it to be stole[DOUBLEPOST=1445686884][/DOUBLEPOST]
because hes lazy but wants to play different games than you, thus changes needed lol
I still cant get over that people are even that lazy lol[DOUBLEPOST=1445686931][/DOUBLEPOST]we should get them in this thread and see what they have to say for themselves lol

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
that's what I think, if they cant even come up with there own way to write a thread how are they going to come up with new ideas for videos?? that's the main reason I started this thread because I don't want this person or people like them stealing other peoples videos and ideas because its not fair when people put a lot of time and effort in to there content for it to be stole[DOUBLEPOST=1445686884][/DOUBLEPOST]
I still cant get over that people are even that lazy lol[DOUBLEPOST=1445686931][/DOUBLEPOST]we should get them in this thread and see what they have to say for themselves lol
Maybe they just admire your penmanship... or ugh... yeah you know what I mean. (-smart I no intelligent dis mornin)