Thoughts on my build so far?

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
So after 3 years my old pc finally quit and I figured it was time to get a rig ready for purchase and I would like to see what peope think of the parts then after I get it built I will post some pictures for anyone who likes seeing how completed builds look.
Part listing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VD4L6h
I do plan to put water cooling this but only after I get more money to upgrade to higher parts (dream is a i7 5690X with dual Titan X cards).

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Viowolf

Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2015
YouTube
I didn't even know Corsair sold SSDs, but from what I could find, it's all good. I see nothing wrong with this build at all.

Gunnar R.

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
I didn't even know Corsair sold SSDs, but from what I could find, it's all good. I see nothing wrong with this build at all.
I heard about them selling them a few times but I never really thought they actually did either. I was surprised when I found out they actually did.

Gunnar R.

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
Looks good, however don't see a need for 32GB of ram personally. 16GB will do just fine.
I plan to go college for stuff like Game Development and design. Mainly CPU might play a role in that but its good to have it and upgrade later.

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I plan to go college for stuff like Game Development and design. Mainly CPU might play a role in that but its good to have it and upgrade later.
I'm in college right now for that actually lol. I'm a computer science student and currently in some Game Development classes. So far we focus specifically in Unity as our game engine (since it's free lol) in C#. But so far, my desktop with a 740GT GPU and 16GB of RAM handled everything like it was nothing.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
So after 3 years my old pc finally quit and I figured it was time to get a rig ready for purchase and I would like to see what peope think of the parts then after I get it built I will post some pictures for anyone who likes seeing how completed builds look.
Part listing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/VD4L6h
I do plan to put water cooling this but only after I get more money to upgrade to higher parts (dream is a i7 5690X with dual Titan X cards).
Might want to get bit more powerful cpu cooler, but eveything else seems really nice !!!