Gaming Who Is Swank?

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is Swank and came across Freedom by accident, but it seem really cool and fun and I've read some really great things "they're nice, friendly, supportive" I'm 20 made a gaming channel on YT (@SwankGaming) I play all kinds of games and my channel will reflect that! Right now I only have 2vids around 32views and 4subs. I have big big BIG plans for YT and my goal is to one day have the people that inspired me watching my videos. Check me out if you like tell me how my channel looks thus far leave a like, comment, anything lol. My channel is SwankGaming!

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
Also Swank we would like to get to know just a little more about you. You know things like what are your plans? What do you primarily focus on.. Actually there is a template that should help out a lot! :D

Template

Also be careful when you label your videos!! Your Black Ops 3 video might draw in some unwanted dislikes and comments! Just something to keep in mind. Though it does draw in attention, it will hurt your retention. Just a small tip buddy. Since your just starting I wouldn't want you to already get on peoples bad side!! Your commentary is great, so I'd hate to see your channel go in the wrong direction! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more about you posted here! Thank you for sharing so far.