Off-Topic Will Twitch Overtake YouTube?

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
I dun think so, perhaps on the livestreaming area since YouTube's is fairly new and Twitch is still a strong competitor. But overall, YouTube still has a lot of other products compared to Twitch.

Sent from my Boat using Tapatalk

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I think the biggest threat to YouTube is YouTube itself. Its greatest challenge will be if it can rework itself to be a platform that can sustain its business model whilst at the same time being sensitive to and rebuilding confidence and assurance in its army of content creators (us, and every other Youtuber out there who, together, number in the millions) who make YouTube what it is.

JarsphoneUltimate

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
JarsphoneU
Well outside of us content creators, allot of normal people don't even know what twitch is, and twitch is far from having as much content as youtube does.

Also Redbox didn't put blockbuster out of business, Netflix did by offering everything blockbuster did with loads more content in HD quality for only $8 a month without users needing to go leave to pickup what they wanted to watch, thats what killed blockbuster lol