Gaming zAtomic here, and i am a letsplay/gaming channel

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello, i am an 17 year old new youtuber.
I live in norway with my family, and i study child and youth worker currentloy, switching to programming soon.

on this channel, i am doing letsplays on many different kinds of story games, up for suggestions about new games at any time. i also play multiplayer games, mostly horror, but also games like gmod, gta, fps.
i dont have a shedual yet, but you can expect uploads everyday 2 days, and an apology video will get posted if i forget in the same video as the next normal video, just at the start.

i am, normally a pretty chill guy, but i can be pretty extreme at times ;) .
and i can come with sexual jokes, but very few. because people might get offended by them,
and i tend to swear, but, i never swear to hurt anyone's feelings, nor to rage.

if you want to play to me, feel free to comment on one of my videos, or send me a message here at freedom, i am up to play with any subscriber count. as i am a very small channel as well, and just because im small doese not mean with cant create quality content ;)
#SmallChannelLivesMatter

here is my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82e1t2FyBNjPcccRNEBnew?view_as=subscriber

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom my european brother. that is one well made introduction thread. I hope you like it here, we are here to help you to so if you ahve any questions dont be afraid to ask and hope to see you around, or square

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
I love the hashtag :cool: anyways welcome to the forums mate! Have you tried fortnite? :D
yes i have ;)
if you wanna play some time, just send mew your epic games account. or just add me on skype here
discord: MarkedGamerYT#7810[DOUBLEPOST=1511345323][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums! :D Don't forget to put your channel in the Personal Details. ;)
thanks for the welcome :)
nad thanks for the tip. it has been added now so people can see ma channel :)